The Blackview BV7000 Pro (BV7000PRO) smartphone released in 2017. It is powered by Mediatek MT6750T chipset, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage.The Blackview BV7000 Pro runs on Android OS v6.0 (Marshmallow) out of the box. It comes with a Li-Po 3500 mAh, non-removable battery. It features a 5.5 inches IPS display with 1080 x 1920 px resolution. The IPS technology is one of the most leading LCD technologies in the world.
- 5.0 Inch Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Sharp Screen, 1920*1080 Pixel
- IP68 Waterproof Dustproof Shockproof
- MTK6750T 1.5GHz Octa Core
- Support Touch ID
- 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM, Support 32GB TF Card Expansion
- 13 MP Back Camera + 8 MP Front Camera
- Android 6.0 System
- 3500mAh Battery
- Dual SIM: Micro SIM + NANO SIM / TF Card (Another SIM Slot Can Be Used in Combination with a NANO SIM Card or a TF Card)
- Band: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz, WCDMA 900/2100MHz, FDD-LTE B1/B3/B7/B8/B20, Support 2G & 3G & 4G LTE Network
Blackview BV7000 Pro - 4GB RAM rugged smartphone
See More in This Link: https://goo.gl/SEbrPF
Blackview BV7000 Pro is equipped with 13MP Super Clear Camera.
As the company claims, it is going to be the world’s thinnest, rugged business device on the market at only 12.6mm. This may seem a bit much, but don’t forget it’s a rugged device we are talking about. And, although in the past such devices featured low specs, this one is a beast. It features MT6750T octa-core SoC accompanied by 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage. In addition, the display is a 5″ FHD one with Gorilla Glass 3 on top. Lastly, its battery has a 3500mAh capacity with quick charge support. Of course, it supports LTE networks and will come in 3 colors. Oh, there seems to be a fingerprint sensor as well!